Thursday, December 6, 2012

25 Days: HH Style; Day 4, 5 & 6

Day 4: Write a Letter to Santa


We let the kiddos write their own letters this year. We made a trip to WalMart the other day and Boogie found some cars he's been talking about non-stop since and saying "Santa bring me cars!"  So, he wanted me to draw some cars on this letter for him to color.  Sissy...well, I'm not sure what she wrote, but I'm sure the jolly ole fat man is used to deciphering toddler scribble.


This morning Boogie was on top of looking for Waffles.  He's starting to understand that she likes to move around.  He found her really quickly; perched up in the corner...


Day 5: Make an Ornament

I'm really excited about this becoming a part of our holiday traditions.  Store bought ornaments are beautiful, but there's something really special about homemade.  I loved pulling out their ornaments from last year and seeing, already, how much their little hands and feet have grown! The first ornaments we made this year were super easy.  Just take a plain, clear ornament, open the top, squirt in some craft paint, replace the top and SHAKE!  Each person chose their colors to match our tree.  I love how different they all turned out.


Waffles was making quite the ruckus downstairs this morning.  I had no idea what she was up to.  Turns out she went on a little joy ride!


Day 6: Dress up in Silly Clothes

So much fun!! I gathered a pile of holiday themed dress up items and let the kiddos pick what they wanted to wear. Of course, Boogie picked the ruffle skirt :) This activity will be even more fun when they're a little older and it won't take 20 minutes just to get changed into new clothes!


It took us awhile to find Waffles this morning.  She changed it up a bit and ventured upstairs!! Now, I'm wondering if Waffles is also a diabetic or if she's just ornery....

We found her checking her blood sugar in the bathroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment