Tuesday, February 28, 2012

M is for...

Mmmmm!


At C-Monk's 4 month appointment, the NP gave us the go ahead to try the spoon...


Again, we plan to wait till six months before starting solids, but we thought, why not give it a try?! Of course, my chunky monkey took to it better than her peanut brother did a first.


She got excited at just the sight of the bowl of yummy paste-like rice cereal...




Then in went to spoon and mmmmmm!! She gobbled it up!




J couldn't shovel it in fast enough apparently...

I love how she kept giving Boogie this look like "look at me! I can eat like a big kid too!" It so cute how she looks up to her big brother already.  She watches him in amazement at all the things he can do and laughs at all his silly faces and noises.  It melts my heart every time...

No comments:

Post a Comment