Wednesday, January 11, 2012

D is for...

Daughter...





Yep,  that's my beautiful little C-Monk! I still can't get over those big blue eyes! Yes, she's sitting up in that second picture....she can hold that pose for about 2 seconds...



I feel bad, people have started to notice the lack of pictures of this little cutie. When Boogie was a baby I had nothing to do but just snap pictures of him.  This time around, I'm lucky to have a free moment to spend just her and I, so, yes, she will have much fewer baby pictures.....I guess I should try to get better about this. Plus, when I do get a chance to snap some of her, Boogie jumps in to "photobomb" her shots for some hugs and kisses....He's such a loving big brother...





I have to admit, my little girl looks pretty good in purple. No, she's still not allowed to be a Wildcat, at least not a K-State Wildcat. Maybe she'll be smart enough to be a Northwestern Wildcat?! But, then she'd have to be super smart or extremely talented in an area that would get her a full scholarship, cause, yikes! Alright, that's enough talk about college, I don't even want to think about that, I want to keep my little baby for awhile longer...

No comments:

Post a Comment